Emirates National Cadet Pilot Programme
- First phase (Foundation Programme): takes place in Dubai at Emirates Flight Training Academy. Duration of this Phase will be 18 weeks and will include Aviation Science courses foundation.
- Second Phase (Flight Training Programme): takes place in Emirates Flight Training Academy for 24 months. This phase will provide approximately 273 hours of flight experience to trainees, and give them a course completion certificate, Commercial Pilot Licence with Multi Instrument Rating (CPL/multi IR) and Multi Crew Cooperation Course (MCC).
- Third Phase (Conversion and Line training): takes place in Emirates Flight Training Academy. Upon completion of this phase, trainees are ready to fly large jet aircrafts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid
- 18 – 26 years old
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate
- Average score of 85%
- Good command of written and spoken English – TOEFL: 510
- Military Service Status – Medically Fit.
- Ministry of Education attestation is required for certificates
- Information in this page is subject to change